Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Saturday Morning Cartoons: Your Holiday Brunch Plans



You guys, life is hard.  Especially around the holidays.


Well, I can't do anything about the fact that you have big tittays or your dog doesn't like to have it's toenails clipped, but there's one thing I can help with.  Your plans for this Saturday's brunch.

Much like you, I've often thought, I wish I could see Saturday morning cartoons acted out live onstage by horribly talented people while getting shitfaced on bottomless cocktails.  Luckily for you that thing exists in real life, in the U.S. Americas, and I'm going to make all your dreams come true.


This Saturday at noon come to the Laurie Beechman Theatre for Saturday Morning Cartoons Live to see some incredibly talented people act out the most absurd, innuendo-laden Saturday morning cartoons for your holiday enjoyment.

So  join me December 1st and see people who are much, much more talented than I do funny things, while I attempt to channel my inner Bill Murray.

What are the cartoons being acted out?  We'll you'll just have to come out to find out!  Here are the deets!

SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS: HOLIDAY EDITION
THE LAURIE BEECHMAN THEATRE - 407 WEST 42ND STREET
DOORS OPEN AT 11:30AM AND SHOW BEGINS AT NOON!
Call 212.695.6909 for Reservations

See you HO! HO! HO!'s there!

...but seriously, it's really fun.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails