Tuesday, November 06, 2012

#GWGGElection: Your 2012 Liveblog


I am America.  You are America.  Tonight, like the U.S. Americans we are, we join to make the 2012 GWGG Election Liveblog.


Greetings, my fellow Americans.  Republicans, Democrats and Undecideds - who have no fucking place in our democracy because you're clearly an idiot who is too stupid or too self-absorbed to pay attention - I bid you Merry Election Day.

Welcome to your official Greatness with Garrigan Gumption liveblog.  Because I am a man-on-the go, I will be using the tweeters (hastag #GWGGElection)to provide you with the latest in commentary, and so that I can proudly declare at 12:01AM that Bill Clinton is King of America once more.

To get in on the hot, sweaty, fudgy, prickly, sneaky, tingly, tangy political news (along with real-time Mary Matalin tit pics) refresh your browser for the latest Tweets.  You'll love it!  

Better yet, participate in the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #GWGGElection and get in on the action.  It will be like Die Hard except without Bruce Willis and no one will be hard.

Let the democracy begin & let it begin with me.

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails