Thursday, April 05, 2012

LACE UP! Time to Walk to Fight MS


KEY-AHHHHH!
 

Sorry about that. Sometimes I'm overtaken by the spirit of Howard Dean and I lose all control. All control...

What has me so excited, you ask?  On April 29th, I will begin that most cherished tradition, where I dust off my pristine pair of golden, diamond-encrusted tennies and get ready to walk to Brooklyn and back in order to fight multiple sclerosis with Team Dan's Lost Luggage: Part IV.  Yes, we've been doing this for four years, do you believe that?  No?  Well, I have a video to prove it to you:


As the video points out, over the past 3 years, we've raised over $11G's, which is pretty cool any way you slice it.  This year we want to score event more loot to combat this disease, and that's where you come in.  If you would be so kind, please click the link below and any funds you can spare, be it a dollar or several hundred thousand, would be greatly appreciated.


There, that was nice wasn't it?

In other news, you like walking, don't you?  Then join us!  You can join by clicking through the same link above and using the menu bar click "Join Patrick's Team" from there just follow the instructions and then BOOM! instant friends.  It's just that easy!

In all seriousness, a sincere thank you to all those who have donated or walked with us over the past three years.  Your generosity, kindness and tolerance of my spammy tendencies is truly appreciated. We genuinely hope you'll consider supporting us in some capacity again this year!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have an appointment with the little chocolate donuts, a long-time staple of my training table...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails