Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Skulduggery in Dublin - An Irish Adventure: Part II


As I mentioned last week, from January 12th - 17th I went back to ye olde homeland, Ireland.

When prepping for the trip, I was so excited for the many things that I might encounter: culture, a freshly poured pint of Guinness (or 23), warm welcoming locals and gorgeous landscapes. However, what I discovered was something even more surprising.


I discovered I'm quite good at scowling in photos.  Why, this is me scowling at The Burren. Below, is me scowling at the Kilmainham Gaol -which is understandable, it's a totally scowlable place.


The moment I realized I was really good at scowling though, was here at the Cliffs of Moher.


Just look at me scowling here.  Who scowls at the Cliffs of Moher?  It's beautiful.  You smile at the Cliffs of Moher, it's a very smiley place.  That's what you do, you smile. You don't scowl.  Unless you've got talent, that is.

Well, what with me scowling all over the country, it wasn't long until I got roped into a dark world of intrigue, the smarmy underbelly of a Dublin rarely seen by your traditional tourist.  A sinister web of sinners & singers.  The world of Salli Melfi: Theatrical Agent.  Take a look.


I cannot wait for that movie to come out on VHS.

As for me, well, luckily, I've escaped this seedy, clandestine country of conceit and chorus calls.  But the memories, oh the memories, I shall never forget them...

Just like I'll never forget the appeal of Milli Vanilli.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two thumbs up my friend, what a great post and worthy of my comment of praise.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails