Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Selection of Greatness - Billy on the Street


Now that Christmas is over, I'm back to watching the teeveee.  Yes, I watch a lot of teevee.  Mostly because I'm lonely. Very, very lonely and there's only so many times you can cut your finger and toenails down to the quick.


In my television time, while sitting on a throne of nail clippings, I find myself playing Joaquin Phoenix's character in Gladiator deciding which programs will live in my DVR queue and which shall be scorned, subject to a life of abject shunnery.  Most programs ultimately end up receiving the death sentence after being weighed, measured, and found wanting.

So when a program comes along that provides me with a regular belly laugh (see: Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Tosh.0) well, I just have to share it with the masses.  Behold a new find!


Billy on the Street

So if you are able, watch this program on Fuse, and if you see a man with a microphone and a lamp -run.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails