Sunday, October 02, 2011

I Am Shufflin', Everyday


Folks, I've said it afore and I'll say it again...

...I live an active lifestyle.

Yes compadres, for the past 4 weeks I've been traversing this great land staying in hotels, banging skanks and expensing lavish dinners.  It's kinda my thing.

Along my travels, I wanted to find an anthem that best summarized what it was like to be me (you know, to provide some aspirational programming).  I happened upon just the thing by way of a handful of hip-hop hamsters.



So let this be a lesson to you.  May you always wear your lame track jacket during post-Apocalyptic fire-fights, but most importantly, may you be shufflin', everyday.

What is your anthem Gumptioneers? Lemme know in the comments below.  Or don't -I don't care. I may be too busy shufflin' to read them.  ...but probably not.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

311 - Don't Tread on Me, (not associated with any union or the tea party)..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails