Monday, October 24, 2011

GWGG Joins D&G

Welllll helloooooooo! In celebration of this month being multi-media month (in the editorial calendar I quite literally just made up), we took the show to the illustrious Dave & Giggles program.  During this time I waxed poetic about Churchill, thongs and peeing straight.  So turn up your speakers and listen to this while you do your dishes.  'Cause seriously, you need to do your dishes, that shit is disgusting.




Podcast Powered By Podbean

And there you have it, my little chickedees. All the news that's fit to swear about on the interwebs.  I like to think of this new little partnership as the Gray Lady of dick and fart jokes.

Also, "handy." There. Now I will have said it three times. Thank you.

[Editorial Note:  This post was created in conjunction with Dave & Giggles.  This podcast runs weekly on Sundays at 10pm and you can hear more by clicking here.  If you or someone you know is a stripper would make a great guest, shoot me an email and I would be happy to put you in touch!]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails