Monday, September 05, 2011

Your Labor Day Interweb Round-Up


Hello all my Right Thinking American friends!  I hope you're all having an incredible Labor Day, which involved as little labor as possible.  Me? I dusted. Thanks for asking.

What has the Labor Movement done for you to warrant a day off from work? Well, it gave you the 40 hour work week (you know, if you can get a job), safety regulations and a minimum wage.  Well done, Labor Movement, I think it's time for your 6 hour smoke break now.

The more I thought about "Labor," the more I realized sometimes here at GWGG I do make you do a lot of the heavy lifting here by forcing you to string the words posted to this site to create sentences and (hopefully) wildly inspirational thoughts of Greatness.

Well not this week!  This week say goodbye to laborious literacy and hello to a visual vacation!

Basically no more words, just pictures and videos of things I've liked, seen or heard this week. So prop your feet up, turn up your sound and let's look at stuff.

GREATNESS IN EVERY SONG YOU EVER LIKED IN ONE VIDEO


  GREATNESS IN TRIPPY ART


GREATNESS IN BEING A TOTAL DICK TO YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER FOR NO REASON ASIDE FROM THE FACT THEY MAKE SHITTY COFFEE



GREATNESS IN CONVERSING WITH NATURE

 
GREATNESS IN WHY IT'S IMPORTANT TO LISTEN



GREATNESS IN HOLY FUCKING SHIT RUUUNNNNNNN!


GREATNESS IN PRESERVING THE ENVIRONMENT




Wasn't that nice?  Before we go I do have one bit of work for you.  You have to push this button right here.  Yes, the one that says you "Like" the NEW GWGG Facebook Page, as every good Gumptioneer should.  



That's it.  You are now a productive member of society. Now, get back to work, you slackers. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny clips. Love the guy who went to Europe clip.

"goodbye"

I'm not saying goodbye, I'm telling you you spelled it wrong. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails