Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Flash Mob Reminder: You're Never Fully Dressed...


Often times, I get up, put on clothes and I compliment myself on how fantastic I look in them.  With all the hustle and bustle of living an active lifestyle, however, sometimes I find my sartorial stylings incomplete.  Luckily for me, these nimble retirees showed up at the AARP convention (which I happened to be attending -don't ask) to remind me of that most essential accessory:



So remember, you're never fully dressed without a smile -or pants. Never forget.  ...and you can trust these people. They're old, they know stuff.

[FULL DISCLOSURE: I may have had something to do with this. Who's to say? It's classified. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails