Sunday, August 14, 2011

Gumption Goes HGTV


Do you know these assholes?


Of course you do!  This is a picture of Robert and Cortney Novogratz, professional awful people.  These two jokers used to have a show on Bravo cringeably titled, 9 By Design. Not surprisingly, it was cancelled due to lack of watch-ability and the fact that they wear way too many scarves.

Now they're bringing their unique brand of Brooklynite name-drop-ridden tour de pretension to HGTV in a new program called, Home by Novogratz! The show does the same thing all those shows do: They take ugly peoples' homes and make them super nice -but this one adds aloofness and mind-numbing catchphrases like, "you've been Novogratzed!" These are the horrible people who's conversations you overhear at a restaurant and want to punch in the genitals.

As I watched this parade of the pompous, I couldn't help but think to myself, "I could totally do this.  I'm really good at life." And so I did.

 

You've been GUMPTIONIZED! And that, my friends, is how you make a TV show.


Now can we talk about House Hunters International? I am seriously in need of a villa. Amiright you guuuuuuuys???

1 comment:

rdsmgb said...

finally got a chance to look at this, and it was gloriously worth the wait. I wasn't expecting a VIDEO! You are so VIRAL.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails