Sunday, March 06, 2011

Kathy Griffin is a Talentless Hack




During this period of political vitriol, American's are shouting, "will you keep it down, I'm trying to get some ass over here."

But immediately after that, they're all, "I wish we could find some commonality." Keith Olbermann & Glenn Beck splitting a deep dish meat lovers pizza at Pizza Hut, the teabagger co-hosting a "pitch 'n put" charity event with the gay-for-pay rent boy. Com-mon-al-i-ty.

I may not have said the nicest things about Sarah Palin in the past, but as the old saying goes, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend."  On this one point, Sarah Palin and I have a common adversary.


KATHY GRIFFIN IS A TALENTLESS, BOTTOM-FEEDING SHITSTACK


Just look at my new little love muffin go:



Look, I really don't care if Mzzzzz. Griffin was making fun of Willow, Bristol, Jehoshaphat, Enoch, or any of Sarah's other snowbilly children.  What she nails is that our dear Kathy is a has-been troll who makes her living telling incomplete stories about celebrities who may or may not have breathed on her as she desperately fumbled around the halls of E! News studios while in hot pursuit of Ryan Seacrest to provide him his daily "milking." (He has oversized teets...)

Oh, and another thing, if they give this hack a Tony, I swear -and I'm 100% serious here- I will never go to another Broadway show ever again. EVER AGAIN.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a bold statement sir! I believe Mr. Beck's first name comes complete with 2 "n" s.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails