Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Special Election Message from Sarah Palin

I am a man. A man with friends in high places.


Yes, ever since my parents bought me that membership to the Columbus Zoo, I have been a friend to the grizzlies -Mama or otherwise.  As many of you know, over the past few years I have covered the meteoric rise of Sarah Palin, and over the course of my work, well, we've become "close."

How close you ask?  You'll find out right after the jump.

I have scored the holy grail of poli-entertainment reporting, a special message from none other than Mrs. Mama Grizzly herself, Sarah Palin!  So without any further adieu, I present the good Governor:



...and may God have mercy on our souls. In other news, guess who's Sarah Palin's new speech writer! Happy voting on Tuesday everyone. To find your polling station, be sure to check out the ghetto-ass NYC Board of Election site here!

2 comments:

WaldoinNursing said...

am dying of laughter.

Greatness With Garrigan Gumption said...

Thanks Leigh-Leigh! What can I say? I have friends in high places!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails