Sunday, April 18, 2010

BREAKING NEWS: I Did Not Pull A Hammy During the MS Walk


Good news everyone. I have returned from today's MS Walk and I'm pleased to inform you, my readership, that I have not pulled any muscles -not even a hammy.

That's right. I have returned from my round-trip walking travels to Brooklyn and back and I am pleased to announce that Team Dan's Lost Luggage: Part II has raised over $2,800 to combat MS!

My sincere thanks to all who contributed either by kicking in a few bucks or offering words of support. It is all genuinely appreciated and helps me appreciate the Greatness of those around me. Especially the following Giving Gumptioneers who helped me raise $1,200!!!:

Colleen Brady
Justin Brill
Jeremy Brown
Abby Church
Johanna Comanzo
Michael Di Liberto
Francoise Donnell
Emily Firth
Mary Garrigan
DJ Gray
Paul & Carol Hoffman
Patti Holbrook
Jack Lane
Megan Manning
Jonathan Margolis
Karen Melfi
Erin Mills
Nancy Moreton
Jessica Murphy
Erick Pinnick
Jake Porter
Jamie Price
Adam Rodriguez
Dante Sabatino
Christina Scharer
Steven Silverstein
Ryan Swearingen
William Taylor
Shelley Thomas
Leigh Thomas
Shanna VanDerwerker

THANK YOU!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails