Sunday, December 27, 2009

Comments: The Gift of Thanks


Merry Christmas, you crazy kids! I hope you all are fat and sassy and you've already figured out what you're regifting to whom. Fans as we wrap up what was to me a rather meek year, I can't help but think how thankful I am for you, my readers. Yes friends, thanks to your clicking on the spam email, reading and reposting, this humble bastion of journalistic integrity has gone from something that weekly shamed my mother to a monthly readership in the thousands! What's that? These thanks are wholly self-serving? You are correct, sir! So I turn the remainder of this post over to you -the commenters- and present a year of comments entirely out of context:

Hector said...

I'm all for cute puppy pix, but for God's sake, don't cut off your puppy's leg and then attach a toilet paper tube to its stump just to get posted on perhaps the best blog in the universe...

Wait, come to think of it...I'm almost out of paper towels....here, Skippy..! Here, Skippy....

XO
H

Hector said...

To add insult to injury, the news found it necessary to show a photo of a burned up feather that came from one of the engines...or a KFC. Not sure which. What's good for the goose is good for the propagander.

XO
H

Teanna said...

HAHAHAHAH Great, great site Patrick. Going in my Google Reader right about.... now.

sharon said...

I applaud your integrity, now bring on the dick jokes...

Teanna said...

Can't. Stop. Laughing.

The Pirate/Cuban refugee side by side is too good!

rdsmgb said...

Good times! My folks like like 30 min from Spring Lake. I too have fond memories of waterboarding goodness in the Summertime...

Hector said...

I wholeheartedly agree! Keep the belly underwraps. In fact, pregnancy is a great time for women to take side jobs as bank tellers, box office agents or phone sex workers so we don't have to see it.

PS - I love that the Top Topics count on your blog cites as the highest number of hits: Musicals, Titties, Dick and Fart Jokes.

You're my hero! (well, except for the titties...see above.)

megan said...

Kramer...Beth's last name was Kramer. And yes it was a big deal!

rdsmgb said...

ho. ly. crap.

Jimmy Aquino said...

wow. just...wow.

that blingee thing has got to go if you want to be a big boss pimp like me, fool! dont make me send jimmy melfi over there to break the legs of your chair!

great recap and awesome time hanging w/ you out there. we should try that out here in NYC. :) holla.


Hector said...

Wow. You managed to create a photo even Blingee wouldn't allow....amazing!


Emily said...

I found Michael! :)

Hector said...

I like monkeys.

Anonymous said...

I think all of these are true!!!


momasita said...

I am sorry to say, I think all are true! Except maybe about cleaning up your puke.


rdsmgb said...

sadly, i think the only point i am unsure about is your birthplace. i believe all the rest is likely true. most I KNOW is.

Anonymous said...

i think everything is true except the magic show.

TBone Lawson said...

I'll go with wearing purple, from W. Virginia and working janitor. Why didn't you mention the sex-change thing ?


Kate said...

hmmm...it has been a while since I have read this blog of yours. However, now that i am here i shall recall Garrigan history that I know and say: purple,pineapple (though most in number two are very close to the truth so it is questionable), and the magic show.

Timothy Dunn of Astoria said...

My favorite parts are the "Timothy Dunn" parts and the Astoria parts.

Elizabeth said...

Patrick: You should write a separate political blog. Your commentary is excellent

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see the kitchen of the compound and to see your family. Damn, I love a little overbite.

Chantal said...

So, the Garrigan Gumption Boxer guy is doing it...right? Just not sure of the starry tie-around. Not sure I could pull that off, even with my hotness.



There you have it. Thank you to all who played with me -and those who left comments, HEY-YO! Don't see your name on here? Well resolve to leave more comments in 2010, and in the meantime click on the friend's names here so their websites get hits, or AdSense dollars or Whore Diamonds. Until next year, I'm Patrick Garrigan. GOOD NIGHT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey i am suuper boy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails