Monday, April 20, 2009

Thanks Gumptioneers!

You tolerate like me, you really detest like me!

I wanted to take a quick moment to thank all you out there in Gumptionland, a land filled with Juju Fruits and Good & Plenty's, who have been so supportive in these past few weeks as some exciting stuff has happened!

Well for starters, for those of you who contributed to my MS Walk this past Sunday, the finest walking team ever assembled, "Dan's Lost Luggage," raised over $2,500!!! Which entitled me to a fancy shirt and as many Pretzel Crisp samples as I could eat.

As always, your generosity is greatly appreciated, especially given how often I nag you to support the things that are important to me -which should, by proxy, be important to you.

NEXT, I want to thank everyone who tuned into the Pilot Episode of Greatness with Garrigan Gumption on UBATV.com! Your clicks enabled the show to be the HIGHEST RATED ON DEMAND SHOW ON THE SITE! If you haven't seen it yet, click here. What's more, the 2nd episode will be on demand Monday night (4/20). So get high you pothead, click here then go to the Garrigan tab, and watch as much as you can stomach!

Kthxbai!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails