Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hey, What If?

I am going to be honest. I have a serious case of the Mondays. What if rather than coming up with cutsie things to say, I just posted a blog full of cute puppy pictures? Well shit, it's my blog.








Wasn't that nice?

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION: Feel free to submit your own cute puppy pics and I will be happy to add them as I receive them. That's the power of the internets and the depth of my puppy love. Make it a great week, kids.

...AND THE AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION BEGINS:

HARRY - Astoria, NY
(as submitted by Gumptioneer, Tim)
1.12.09 - 12:18am

OH-I-O
(as submitted by Gumptioneer, Sharon)
1.12.09 - 7:18am
Ada, OH
(as submitted by Gumptioneer, Jean)
1.12.09 - 7:30am

Who Knows, USA
(as submitted by Gumptioneer, Ashley)
1.12.09 - 4:28pm

New York, NY
(as submitted by Gumptioneer, Ryan)
1.12.09 - 10:00pm

Denver, CO
(as submitted by Gumptioneer, Salli)
1.12.09 - 11:00pm

SUBMIT YOURS NOW! MAKE YOUR PUPPY FECKING FAMOUS!

1 comment:

Hector said...

I'm all for cute puppy pix, but for God's sake, don't cut off your puppy's leg and then attach a toilet paper tube to its stump just to get posted on perhaps the best blog in the universe...

Wait, come to think of it...I'm almost out of paper towels....here, Skippy..! Here, Skippy....

XO
H

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails