Monday, December 08, 2008

Warming You Up

For some reason, this year my landlord has opted not to turn the heat on in my apartment. Fortunately, for me I will simply make angry calls and threats not to pay this months rent. Others are not always so lucky.

This year, as in the past few years, I will be helping with the New York Cares coat drive. So if you live in the (5) boroughs of NYC and have a new or gently used winter coat that you would like to contribute, please drop me a line @ greatness.with.gumption@gmail.com and I will be happy to make arrangements to swing by and pick those up from you!

Additionally, there are a series of cool events that you may want to take advantage of ranging from discounts at gyms to free hats and gloves to my personal favorite, free booze. Thanks so much for your help and I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails