Monday, October 13, 2008

You Guys Are Swell


Hip. Irreverent. Racy. Scandalous. Itchy. These are just a few of the words used to describe this illustrious page of the internets. One word that has never been connected with this here site, humble. Until today....

Yes friends, today I hung my self-involved hat on my superego chifferobe and walked for Pancreatic Cancer Research! Over the course of this week, I was overwhelmed by the generosity of friends and family. Team ECON 101 (pictured above) raised upwards of $3,000! A truly exciting achievement.

That said, I just wanted to take this week and say a humble "thank you" to all those who sent positive thoughts and dolla, dolla bills my way. It was a great event, thank you so much for your support!

PS- If you'd still like to donate I believe you can still do so by clicking here!

TUNE IN NEXT WEEK WHEN I TELL GLUTTONOUS TALES OF THE CHOCOLATE BUFFET & OTHER ADVENTURES IN GREATNESS!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails