Monday, October 06, 2008

Not So Heartless

Yes, you will find your dose of dick and fart jokes below. But in THIS space, I wanted to let you know that I will be doing the Walk for Pancreatic Cancer Research in Boston, Sunday Oct. 12. My sister's boyfriend's father passed away from pancreatic cancer in 2005, and so it is something that is near and dear.

What's that? You want to give me money for my efforts? Too kind. You can do so by clicking here or here or here. Click whichever you want, they're all going to lead you to my walk page. Seriously, every little bit counts*. If you are a Boston GWGG fanatic (and who isn't at heart) you can walk with me by clicking here, registering and joining team, ECON 101.

Regardless, thanks so much for your help. Now if you'll excuse me I really must stretch.

*Except for pennies. Pennies don't count. Pennies are a stupid currency that should be done away with.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails