Sunday, December 24, 2006

Till Next Week...

Hello All!

I hope everyone is enjoying a relaxing holiday respite. As the year comes to a close, I want to thank everyone who has read this blog, shared it with friends and so on. I really appreciate it.

This weekend I have escaped the big, dangerous city (that recently brought down our esteemed Miss USA), for a chance to recharge in peaceful, festive New Hampshire. There's something about New Hampshire that makes me feel a little less obnoxious. As a result, I'm taking a little vacay this week. BUT NEVER FEAR! I'll be back next week with a very special message from me to you and yours. So, till next week...

PS- Does the Kay Jewelers commercial where the woman says at the end, "I'll never forget how I feel tonight." make anyone else cringe or is it just me?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails