Wednesday, October 04, 2006

What's With All the Perverts?

Can someone please tell me what is with all the perverts? In the course of a week we have a congressman who engaged in wholly inappropriate communiques with underaged pages and a guy that walks into a one room AMISH school house with a mini arsenal and a tube of KY. I just gotta ask what is with all the perverts?

I mean is it just me or is this just crazy? What the hell is happening?

First you've got Mark Foley (pictured) who engaged in inappropriate e-mails and IMs. I gotta tell you, I've read the transcripts of these IMs and it is just despicable. The congressman has totally violated the public trust and taken advantage of his position simply to get his rocks off. I look forward to him facing serious criminal charges and I wish the same to anyone who knew and/or covered up earlier knowledge of this. That's really all I have to say about that.

Next, this guy walks into a school kicks out everyone but the little girls and shoots up an amish school. As of today, (5) girls have passed away. Why does it come out that he did this? He molested a relative twenty years ago and had dreams that he would do it again.

I really want to know what is happening. I don't ask this rhetorically, I really want to know. Is this symptoms of a larger cultural problem? I tried to think of some funny way to spin this but there isn't anything funny about it. Which really causes me to sincerely ask, "what is with all the perverts?"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails