Sunday, August 27, 2006

A Week of Happenings

It has been a busy week! As per usual I am happiest when I am busy and kept out of trouble this week has been no different. I have been involved in a lot of exciting projects. To the most obvious the beginning of this new blog! Let's see what else is shaking....



On the performance front there is UNSUG 2006 a benefit for Broadway Cares / Equity Fights AIDS. For more information go to www.fantasticfeats.com








On the producing front, Catharsis Dance Group, of which I am managing director, continues to lay the ground work of what looks to be a 2007 premiere. More updates to come shortly! In the meantime, check out www.catharsisdancegroup.com.



Finally, the germ has been planted for what I hope will grow to be an evening of entirely inappropriate entertainment from your friend and mine, Rob Rokicki.

Life has been pretty good, being kept supa busy and I dig that. How much do I dig it? So much that I spell supa with an 'a'. Ya, that much. I've got this spunky feeling where I can't sit still and I can't stop smiling. Its a good place to be. But fear not cynical readers I'll be back next week with stories of mirth and sarcasm. Wait for it.... wait for it.... yeah, the moneyshot is coming!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails