Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Farewell Friendster Blog, We Barely Knew Ye.

Well, I took up writing this little friendster blog as an exercise in improving my writing skills and creativity. A virtual independent study of sorts. My efforts have not been well received by family and friends (thanks Lisa and other friends who complained about e-mail alerts) Due to popular demand, this will be the end of my friendster blogging exploits. However, for those who read these blog entries and found them midly entertaining, fear not. I'm setting up a new account on blogspot. Here's the info:

www.greatness-with-gumption.blogger.com or something like that.

As soon as I figure out how the damn thing works I'll be back to my antics. That is all.

FRIENDSTER BLOG - GREATNESS THROUGH GARRIGAN GUMPTION
R.I.P.
JULY 23, 2006

"We barely knew ye...."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails